Sunday, June 21, 2009

YES!!! I DID IT!!

CFN starts at 6 something...i was quite nervous see so many ppl coming...luckily my father call me and told me not 2 put the fire stick to long inside the turpertine (something that is falameble)...i took out my stick and try 2 swing the turpertine was splashing everywhere...Jia Yi quickly take all of our stick and put it at the longkang 2 make it dry

Finally is our turn 2 peform...i was super nervous and scared cuz my fire is very big and almost burn until the roof and we all went out TOPLESS

Everybody done a good job...our fire work perfectly..so happy =)

After that is sketch...some mike gt problem suddenly got sound suddenly no sound...

After the cfn is....DACE FLOOR..WOW...everybody become so god damn high...i high until hand phone lost pun tak tahu..Oh ya..hui ming leg kena step by ppl kesian him la cannot enjoy...

i really wanna thx 2 XIAU FONG she's the wan that help me find back my phone...

THX XIAU FONG..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment