Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thx 2 yee pei for celebrating my BIRTHDAY!!

2day recess time...planning 2 buy drink and then....

Ju ting: Eh wait dun go!

Me: Kenapa?

Ju Ting: wait la wait for yee pei 1st...

Me: i wan go buy ice-blended dun kacau me

Ju ting: wait la stupid

Finally yee pei come and bring a box of muffins cake

Then suddenly 1 by 1 all my fren come...

I was like WTF!!! Do they plan this early d?

Then sing birthday song finish d....

Yee Pei: choose which cake u wan

Shing Kern: i wan this wan

Yee Pei: k

She take the cake and smash at our face

shing kern kena little bit but me the whole face kena hand oso kena

So damn oily

But the cake was nice...thx 2 yee pei very much

she is the wan that plan all this wan (i think)

I think she is talented in making cakes

BTW ....

THX YEE PEI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment