Sunday, July 26, 2009

I was so freaking tired........

Yesterday morning wake up at 6 go scout..

Is our last official meeting and we play game...

The game was fun...

I like the most is the catching cricket game...

Many girl shout when they touch it...

I now baru tahu Sue Mun is more braver than Sue Teng and Sue Teng is a coward...Hahahaha

After this go bliss and makan....

And karuna is my feature 堂姐夫....

After this went home....take bath and rest....

4.30 go skul again with full-u cuz i going vi cfn....

I walk wif Zhi Xian to skul, when we reach there only gt me and him in the cantten...

We go at 6, reach at 6.30 i think..

Vi is a big skul...

The cfn starts around 8.30...

Their sketch was nice...

The nicest part for me is they climb on top of the roof by climbing walls wif bar hands and legs and the roof is very tall...i wonder how they do it..

1 injured climb until half way then drop down...leg patah i think

Their cfn is just ok...our wan is much more better...

Their cfn finish around 11...

We reach skul around 11.30 by using bus...

Then went home and sleep...

Damn tired now...

After gt footlose....

I think i am gonna sleep at there...

No comments:

Post a Comment